Canada has been offering many immigration pathways for candidates to make a better future. Also with new immigration numbers announced for the current and next years of 1.2 million immigrants there is increasing interest. Many provinces have come up with individual provincial nominee programs linked to the express entry skilled worker category. One of the new streams by Newfoundland and Labrador is NLPNP or Newfoundland and Labrador provincial nominee program 2021. Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration program 2021 will provide candidates a way for Canada PR. Candidates who are highly skilled and from a technical field would be given preference. However, there are many jobs and work opportunities for non-technical field applicants too. Advantage of applying for this program is that you do not need a job offer and language proficiency requirements or IELTS band requirement is easy.
What is Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration Program 2021?
Candidates planning to apply for Canada PR 2021 under Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker category can benefit from the program. One of the reasons many people are applying for Express Entry Skilled Worker program is that it offers faster processing time. Also it is one of the promising economic immigration programs. Candidates are required to create an express entry profile and score 67 points out of 100 to be eligible for Federal Skilled Worker Program. Once your profile is in the express entry pool you would be competing against other profiles in the pool on a comprehensive ranking system or CRS. This system evaluates profile on a score of 1200. In case now you have been nominated by a province for your expression of interest you get bonus of 600 points straightaway. If you get nominated by Newfoundland and Labrador for their Immigration program 2021 you would be getting 600 points towards your CRS and can increase your chances of Canada PR.
Newfoundland and Labrador is a province in Canada offering candidates with promising economic immigration opportunity through its program. In case your job skill is under FSWP National Occupation Classification or NOC level O, A or B you could easily apply for Canada PR. Contact West Highlander your Canada PR consultant in Chandigarh at 09915999677 for FREE profile assessment.
Requirements for Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration Program 2021
Following are the requirements for NLPNP:
- Candidate needs to have an express entry profile and fulfill the requirements of the express entry skilled worker program.
- Your age should be 21 and above to apply for the program. Maximum points are awarded for candidates in the age bracket of 21-35.
- You should have minimum of 1 year of work experience. In case you have more years of experience you can gain more points for your profile. Your work should be listed in NOC list level O, A or B.
- Your educational qualification minimum requirement is post secondary. In case you have higher education level then more points can be gained for your express entry profile. You would need to get your educational qualification assessed by ECA or Educational Credential Assessment. This ensures your education is equal to Canadian education standard.
- Language skills or IELTS requirement is minimum 6 in each reading, writing, listening and speaking. In case you have higher score more points you can claim.
- You would additionally be required to show that you have enough funds to settle in the province.
- There is no job offer requirement for Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration Program 2021.
- Your spouse and dependent children can also accompany you for Canada PR. In such case you can claim additional points for your spouse’s language skills, work experience and educational qualification.
Benefits of Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration Program 2021
- Anyone under the immigration pathway Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration Program 2021 who meets the eligibility criteria may be invited as per the recent update by Canadian immigration.
- In case you are from a technical background –software developer, biomedical engineer, electrical engineer or computer network specialist or any other job that is highly in demand occupation in the province you can increase your chances of Canada PR.
- Further, having a job in a Canadian province can surely increase the professional exposure.
- You would be eligible to bring your spouse and dependent children with the welcoming
Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration Program 2021: In-demand Occupations
Some of the in demand occupations for Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration Program 2021:
Some of the most in-demand health care occupations for Newfound and Labrador Immigration Program 2021:
- Family Medicine; Psychiatry; Pathology; General Internal Medicine; Radiology; Obstetrics and Gynecology; Anesthesia; Pediatric Intensivists (PICU); Neonatologists (NICU); Pathology (Hemopathology)
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
- Clinical Psychologist
- Medical Physicist
- Radiation Therapist
Some IT and communication sector In-demand occupations Newfound and Labrador Immigration Program 2021:
- Engineers and Developers
- Software Developer
- Biomedical Engineer
- UI/UX Developer
- Electrical Engineer
- AI Developer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Python Developer
- Web Developer
- .NET Developer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Technical Specialists
- Security Specialist
- Cloud Specialist
- Computer Network Support
- Research Associate
- Data Analytics
- Offshore Technician
- ROV Operator
- Ocean Mapping Specialist
- Technical Writer
Some In-demand aquaculture sector occupations for Newfound and Labrador Immigration Program 2021:
- Captain (FM4 certification required)
- Farming and Feeding Manager
- Facility Technician
- Assistant Manager
- Cage Site Technician
- Site Manager (with water quality expertise)
- Area Manager
West Highlander for your Canada immigration: Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration Program 2021 Express Entry Skilled Worker
- We are one of the leading immigration consultants in Chandigarh offering excellent and affordable services.
- Our team consists of licensed immigration counselors active for last 15 years.
- We have highest application success rate.
- We provide FREE of cost counseling services to ensure that we understand your need and requirement of Canada PR prior to assisting you.