Steps for Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program (SINP)
Saskatchewan is one of the most sought after provinces in Canada these days for immigration. Many applicants who wish to apply for Canada PR are applying to Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination program due to the simple and unique immigration system.
The province has been inviting international skilled workers, experienced and entrepreneurs over the years to make the province their home and lead a successful life through Canada PR.
Once you have submitted your expression of interest (EOI) you need a minimum score of 60 over 100 on the assessment grid to be eligible for the program.
Here is step by step procedure to apply for Canada PR through SINP:
Step 1 Creating SINP application
• You would have to create your online application and fill your details.
• International Skilled Worker sub category under Saskatchewan PNP would be the next step to choose.
• Once you have filled the application you will receive a file number and your application pre-screening will begin.
Step 2 Pre screening of your application
• The provincial government would assess your EOI and ensure that all the information provided by you is correct for Saskatchewan PNP.
• In case of any list of documents are unavailable you will receive an email.
Step 3 Application review
• Once your application is reviewed under the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee program (SINP) next step would be followed.
Step 4 Approval of application
• You will receive an email notification in case your application has been approved.
• Along with approval you will receive the following:
1. Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Approval Letter.
2. Instructions to apply for Canada PR to Saskatchewan.
3. SINP work permit support letter
In case you have applied under express entry, with SINP nomination you can score bonus points of 600 and make it above the cut off for Canada PR.
This brings you to the last step for Saskatchewan PNP.
Step 5 Applying to IRCC for Canada PR
• The final step now is to apply to IRCC with all the documents within 6 months for Canada PR.
• After this your dream of Canada PR is just a flight away.
To ensure that each and every step is carefully followed and all your documents are processed carefully to fasten the process for Canada PR it is wise to consult a licensed immigration officer.
West Highlander is your one sure stop for all your immigration queries and profile assessment. Established in the year 2005 West Highlander can provide you genuine profile assessment and results for dream of Canada PR in no time.