Toronto School of Management is a designated learning institute of private postsecondary nature located in the popular city of Ontario, Toronto. This Canadian institute is among the popular higher educational institute welcoming international students from more than 80 countries every year. Toronto School of Management has several networking and collaborations with more than 100 institutes which makes the co-op programs for international students easy. The motto of TSoM is –Inspired by Industry, Driven by Student success is apt due to the several career driven programs offered by it in Business, Hospitality sector and tourism sector. Situated at 22 College St, Toronto, ON M5G 1K2, Canada , it is one of the safest and English speaking area in Toronto.
Why choose Toronto School of Management to study in Canada?
- Toronto School of Management has a team of experts and faculties to teach that support your overall as well as academic growth.
- The Management school has several Co-Op programs which is the culmination of theory with practical, linking studies with you work-experience through on the job-training.
- State-of-Art-Facilities-multiple laboratories, student teacher ratio classrooms, cafeterias, student lounge, auditoriums and a lot more are available.
- Further, at TSoM one can opt for English Pathway Programs which is for the students who fall short in proving their English Proficiency Score through IELTS.
Courses at Toronto School of Management, Canada
For International Students aspiring to study in Canada, Toronto School of Management is offering Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Business, Hospitality & Tourism Management with a Diploma in Big Data Analysis.
The students with a qualification in Business are virtually required in every industry possible. Every industry at the end eventually reduces to provider-consumer relationship be it a private or government. In this students get to choose from various branches of Business like Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Human Resource etc. The Professionals with Business acumen will always remain in demand.
Hospitality & Tourism:
This industry will always demand professionals because of the rigorous competition across the globe. It offers lucrative job opportunities as a graduate gains experience and sharpens their skills.
Big Data Analytics:
With the continues and every growing dependence of IT and digitalized sources Big Data analytics assures a promising career ahead as the experts of market predict that this will endure and overtake most of the IT sectors by a great substantial margin in coming years. Currently, Big Data analytics is one of the popular and highly in demand course due to continues need of tech support throughout the globe and in Canada.
Further an international student can opt for several programs in Digital marketing, Cyber Security, Law preparation and IT at Toronto School of Management.
Diploma Programs at Toronto School of Management
- Business Administration Co-op
- Business Management Co-op
- Business Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op
- Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op (daytime and evening)
- Data Analytics Co-op
- Diploma in Cyber Security Specialist Co-op
- Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op
- Diploma in Digital Business Management Co-op
Advanced Diploma at Toronto School of Management
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Study Requirement at Toronto School of Management
- An applicant is required to submit 10+2 transcripts with an average or above average score is appreciated.
- Language proficiency test- IELTS requirement of Overall band score of 5.5 is accepted.
- Financial sufficiency or Funds to cover tuition cost.
One must get a GIC of 10,000 CAD and consult a Canada study consultant in order to complete and process the documentation requirement for study program at TSoM along with Canada study visa requirement.
*Toronto School of Management also provides pathway degree for the students who want to study in:
- Yorkville University
- University Canada West
- Arden University
Cost of Studying at Toronto School of Management
On an average a diploma course at TSoM can cost 10,000-12,000 CAD while an advanced diploma is for 12,000-20,000 annually. One can also opt for financial aid through several scholarships at Toronto School of Management.
Earn while studying at Toronto School of Management
International students at TSoM are allowed to work off campus with work permit for 20 hours per week and full time during vacation. For this a student must have a valid permit, enrolled in a full time course and have satisfactory academic record.
Toronto School of Management Placements
There are several mandatory co-op hours in the curriculum of each subject which allows international students of the school to apply theoretical knowledge with practical exposure. The institute arranges interviews and internships for its candidates to help with their placements.
Co-op partners of TSoM are- KASE, Delta Hotels, TDOT Performance, Thompson Toronto, DoubleTree by Hilton, etc. The school is known for its 100% placement record so far.
Choosing West Highlander as your Immigration Consultant for Canada study visa
- We are licensed immigration consultant for Canada study and immigration requirements delivering highest number of successful application results in the region for last 15 years.
- Our services are efficient and timely and our expert counselors are continuously updated with the latest information on the immigration requirement.
- Whether you are looking for the best course or program guidance or cost, duration or post study options we have all the answers for you.