Canada has become one of the preferred locations for study due to the excellent opportunities one can avail. The high QS ranking of universities and colleges in Canada and scholarship option has made Canada an education hub. Moreover, students find successful work options while studying and post study work permit options beneficial. With growing number of students moving to Canada for studies their partners or spouse often wonder how they could accompany their husband or wife to Canada and ensure their well being. A common query received by best Canada spouse visa consultant in Chandigarh, West Highlander is How to apply for Canada student spouse visa 2021? Going forward we would be discussing the complete information on how partner’s of students can apply for Canada student spouse visa in 2021.
What is Canada student Spouse/Partner Open work permit?
In case you are a student enrolled in Canada your partner/husband/wife can join you in Canada. For this your spouse can apply for Canada student spouse/partner open work permit. With an open work permit the applicant can work in Canada for the duration of the time the international student is enrolled in a study program. Your Canada spouse visa consultant in Chandigarh, West Highlander would provide you complete information on the requirements and checklist which can ensure success of your Canada student spouse visa 2021 application.
What is the Canada Student Spouse Visa Requirement 2021?
Following are the Canada student spouse visa requirements for 2021:
- Firstly, the partner who is an international student needs to be enrolled in a designated learning institute or DLI for sponsoring their spouse’s Canada student spouse visa application.
- The document or evidence of marriage is required to verify the status of the relationship.
- Moreover, you would require additional documents other than marriage certification to justify public recognition of your relationship such as of marriage like photographs, marriage invitation; living together proofs- utility bills in name of the partner, joint bank accounts, and copies of government issues IDs.
- Further, bona fide documents of the applicant planning to apply for Canada student spouse visa are required. Documents of relationship, financial sufficiency funds proof and genuine intention to stay with partner are required. In case you need assistance or have query for documentation process for Canada study spouse visa 2021 you could contact for FREE assessment West Highlander at 9915999677.
Open Work Permit Canada Document Checklist for 2021 applicants
To apply for Canada student spouse visa for getting an open work permit for Canada following are document checklist:
- Copy of student’s spouse permit.
- Marriage Certificate copy (If not in English official translation is required).
- Documents for verifying relationship- copies of marriage invitation; living together proofs- utility bills in name of the partner, joint bank accounts, and copies of government issues IDs.
- Proof of funds documents
- Copy of spouse/partner’s passport.
What is the Spouse Work Permits Canada Processing Time 2021?
Applicants planning to apply for Canada student spouse work permit for Canada can expect a processing time of 1.5 -2 months in 2021. The time can vary depending on the documents you file for your Canada student spouse visa. Consult your best Canada spouse visa consultant in Chandigarh, West Highlander to ensure verified documental process is followed.
To ensure the processing time for Canada student spouse visa is less one can apply with the main applicant for Canada study visa. If the partner is already in Canada then you could still apply for Canada open work permit as dependent spouse without much hassle.
What are the benefits of Canada Student spouse visa 2021?
- Spouse can work full time for any employer.
- A Canadian job experience on the resume can bring more opportunities.
- You could work for the same time duration as your spouse is enrolled in study.
- In case your partner applies for post study work permit you could get extension on your spouse visa.
- No such language proficiency requirement or IELTS requirement to apply for Canada student spouse visa application.
West Highlander for Canada student spouse visa 2021 application
- West Highlander is one of its kind Canada immigration consultancy in Chandigarh that have years of experience and expertise in providing spouse visa Canada consultation.
- We offer FREE of charge assessment to ensure quality and success are achieved when you begin your Canada immigration process in collaboration with us.
- The Director of West Highlander – Ms. Parwinder Kaur is a Canada Course Graduate and immigration lawyer with years of experience.
- If you require any kind of help in Spouse Visa Canada or study in Canada, please feel free to consult West Highlander Immigration Consultants in Chandigarh for unbiased and bona fide assistance.