How to Immigrate to Canada and work in Quebec?
Quebec a French-speaking province in Canada offers rich European culture and a history of vibrant cities such as Montreal. With an excellent education system as well as a stable economy the capital observes a high number of Indians and foreign immigrants each year planning to immigrate to Canada and work in Quebec.
The economy dominated by aerospace, information and communication technology, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical sectors offers high employment opportunities to talented Indians looking to immigrate to Canada and work in Quebec.
Do you wish to immigrate to Canada and work in Quebec specifically? It would be interesting to know that Quebec’s economic immigration program is unique and unlike other federal programs such as express entry and provincial nominee programs, it does not follow the same principles.
Even though Quebec is french language dominated province it invites Indians and foreign immigrants under its economic immigration program of Quebec Skilled Worker program with open arms. As long as you are talented and possess all it takes to immigrate to Canada and work in Quebec there is no stopping you!
Here are some questions designed by experts to answer all your queries related to Canada PR and work in Quebec:
Question: What are the benefits of working in Quebec?
- Quebec is home to more than a million immigrants and is a popular choice among newcomers.
- The province is home to second largest city in Canada that is Montreal. Montreal is a multicultural and diverse community and quiet popular among Indians.
- In last few years Quebec economy has shot up and created multiple number of job opportunities.
- Quebec’s housing and rental markets are affordable and budget friendly as compared to larger cities in Canada. So staying in Canada becomes pocket friendly.
- Quebec experience warm and blossoming summers and has number of lakes, campgrounds, hiking trails and parks making it enjoyable for residents and encourages health benefits. Further, there is no denying the health benefits provided by the government.
- The cultural hub being Montreal has immense entertainment options and cultural festivals hosted all throughout the year such as Osheaga Music Festival, International Jazz festival and more.
Question: How to immigrate to Quebec for Canada PR?
- Quebec’s economic immigration program is unique. To immigrate to Canada and work in Quebec you need to apply in Quebec skilled worker program.
West Highlander are pioneers in best Canada immigration consultants with successful results achieved for last 15 years and continuing.
- Quebec government nominates skilled workers based on its own criteria.
- So, to immigrate to Canada and work in Quebec you will have to apply for Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ).
- Once you receive CSQ and are selected then you can apply for Canada PR.
Question: How to obtain a CSQ certificate?
- To obtain a CSQ certificate you need to submit an express of Interest to Quebec government showing that you are genuinely interested in applying to Quebec for Canada PR.
- You would be assessed on the requirements set by Quebec government for Quebec Skilled Worker program and would require to score minimum of 50 points as an individual applicant. In case your spouse is also planning to accompany you then you need minimum of 59 points.
Question: What are the requirements to immigrate to Canada under Quebec skilled worker program?
- You need to have skills/training as per the area of training list of Quebec.
- Your work experience should be for a minimum of 1 year.
- Educational Qualifications which need to be ECA approved.
- You would be required to give an IELTS test score with Reading -4, Writing-5, Listening 5, and Speaking 5 which is equal to CLB 5.
- Age should be minimum of 18 and above to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
You could additionally claim points for having a relative in Canada or Quebec, spouse’s characteristics such as language scores and education. In case you have dependent children then you can claim points for their age too.
Question: Can my family accompany me to Quebec?
Yes! Your family can definitely accompany you to Quebec and you can claim points for your spouse’s IELTS band scores and educational qualification. Also you can claim points for the age of your dependent children.
Question: What are the IELTS requirements for Quebec Selected Worker Program?
- Yes! You would be required to take an IELTS test and score IELTS band of minimum Reading 4, Writing 5, Listening 5 and Speaking 5 which is CLB 5.
- For your IELTS score you would be given points to be eligible for Quebec Skilled Worker program to immigrate to Canada and work in Quebec.
- In case you have additional knowledge of French it can be of bonus as you can claim points for the same.
So, in a nutshell you can definitely immigrate to Canada and work in Quebec. For skilled and talented candidates there are ample opportunities to grow and work in Canada. With excellent and top quality education in Canada you can upgrade your educational qualification. Further, there is no denying the health benefits available to Canada PR status residents.
To ensure and avail free profile assessment for Canada immigration to apply for best Canada PR program it is best to consult a licensed immigration officer. West Highlander are qualified Best Canada immigration consultants in Chandigarh with successful results achieved over last 15 years and continuously growing. To ensure that you receive the best and up to date information for Canada PR calls us on our given number.