Point System for Saskatchewan PNP: How to score beyond minimum SINP score?
With a low cost of living and high quality of life Saskatchewan is becoming one of the favorite destinations for migration. Express entry and Saskatchewan PNP are two programs through which you can apply for Canada PR.
Now that you have made up your mind to settle in the province of Saskatchewan through Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program you would need to score a minimum of 60 points on the assessment grid out of 100 to be eligible for the Saskatchewan PNP. This score is required to provide the provincial government with the idea that you have what it takes to make Saskatchewan your permanent home.
Here is how you can score beyond minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the assessment grid:
- In case you have completed your post secondary education you can easily score 12 points. In case you have a bachelor’s degree you can get up to 20 points. The highest scores of 23 points can be yours if you have a master’s degree.
- Your skill work experience for 1 year can get you 2 points. In case you have worked for 2 years or more up to 5 years, you can easily get 4-10 points.
- Your language ability shows how well you can communicate once you get your Canada PR. Higher your IELTS score more points you can score.
- If your age is between 22 to 34 years you can get maximum points that are 12.
All these factors can already get you maximum of 70 points. However, in case you do not get enough points for your IELTS score or work experience you can get bonus points for the following categories:
- If you are able to find a job offer letter from an employer in Saskatchewan you can easily score 30 points towards your SINP.
- In case your relative is living in Saskatchewan you can claim up to 20 points.
So, In a nutshell it can be said that you can easily score the minimum score in the assessment grid for Saskatchewan PNP.
To increase your chances of Canada PR via Saskatchewan PNP program it is best to get your profile assessed by a licensed immigration consultant. They can assess your profile in detail and make sure you get the maximum scores as per the requirement for Canada PR. West Highlander has been active for the last 15 years since 2005 in providing superior results for all your dreams of migration with Canada PR and beyond!