Nova Scotia PNP through Express Entry for Canada PR
One of the most populated maritime province in Atlantic Canada, Nova Scotia is becoming a popular choice among immigrants planning future through Canada PR.
A diverse culture, multiple festivals and events and wide economic growth prospect Nova Scotia is becoming a trendsetter among choices for permanent residency among foreign candidates.
In case you have dreamt of securing your future with Canada PR to the province of Nova Scotia you are in luck.
Nova Scotia Demand Express entry stream is your answer.
What is Nova Scotia PNP Demand Express entry stream?
Nova Scotia Demand Express entry stream under Nova Scotia PNP is for applicants who are highly skilled and wish to settle in the province permanently.
If your work experience is one of the target occupations in demand as per the Nova Scotia Express entry requirement you can apply under Nova Scotia PNP.
Nova Scotia office of immigration however reserves the rights to invite you as per the current labor market need.
The application process is entirely online.
How can I apply under express entry for Nova Scotia PNP?
For Nova Scotia PNP you can apply under Category B for express entry. This is for candidates with skills in NOC list level A or B.
You do not need a job offer for Category B.
What are the requirements for Category B express entry for Nova Scotia PNP?
- Your skill or work experience should be under NOC skill level A or B.
- Your work experience should be for minimum 1 year.
- Your educational qualification of minimum post secondary and above should be assessed under ECA.
- Your language test scores should be minimum CLB 7 which is IELTS Reading 6, Writing 6, Listening 6 and Speaking 6.
- You should be 18 and above at the time of applying for Nova Scotia PNP.
- You would be required to score minimum of 67 points out of 100 for the above mentioned criterions
- Ensure that your profile is registered under IRCC express entry system before you apply for Nova Scotia PNP.
- Additionally, you would also be required to have financial resources in order to support your stay in Nova Scotia.
To ensure that you meet all the requirements before you apply for Canada PR to province of Nova Scotia it is wise to ensure your profile is assessed by expert Canada Immigration consultants. West Highlander established in the year 2005 are pioneers in best Canada immigration consultants with successful results achieved over last 15 years. Our efficient immigration agents can provide you answers for all your queries related to Canada PR.