New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)
Campus: Christchurch, Auckland
Duration: 2 Years
Intake: July and October
*Fee: NZ$25,800.00 (11, 73,080) per year; NZ $51,600 for the entire course
By doing Masters in Teaching, a student gets the opportunity to advance their already built skills of teaching, learning and conducting related learning researches in the area dealing with the students belonging to the age group of Early Childhood. This is meant for the Teachers who want to upgrade their skills to higher level.
Under this course, a student will be studying:
- The Young Child: Childhood in the Early Years
- Children plus Families in Early Childhood Education
- The Authentic Leader
- Communities of Learning: Making Connections in Early Childhood Education
- Research Methods in Early Childhood Education
- The Arts in Early Childhood Education
- The Effective Early Childhood Manager
- The Ethical Self in Early Childhood Education
- Working with Adults: Participating in Dynamic Relations
- The Philosophy of Early Childhood: Historical and Modern Perspectives
- Wellbeing in Early Childhood Education
- Special Topic
Mode of Learning – Blended and Online
The students who’ve completed their Bachelors and desire to become a teacher in future may apply for Masters of Teaching (Early Childhood Education) at NZTC.
English Proficiency Score:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 Overall Band Score not less than 6.0
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.