Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program: Saskatchewan PNP a lucrative way for Canada PR
Saskatchewan is becoming a popular province for immigrants planning to apply for Canada PR. A leading province in the world in terms of export, agriculture and onshore produce you are in luck if this is your destination of choice for Canada PR.
You can apply through express entry or Saskatchewan PNP (Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program)
What is Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program?
- Saskatchewan has its own labor market and if you the qualification, skills and experience in demand of a particular occupation you may apply for SINP of Saskatchewan and get nominated.
- The SINP program is for people who are living outside Canada and are interested in immigration with Canada PR to province of Saskatchewan.
- For international skilled workers there are two categories Saskatchewan Express entry and occupation in demand
- In Saskatchewan Express Entry for International skilled worker you can create your profile in the federal express entry system and need experience in one of the Saskatchewan’s in demand occupation. This is one of the faster way to apply for Canada PR.
- If you receive nomination by Saskatchewan PNP you get additional 600 points for CRS on express entry profile.
- If your work experience and occupation are in the Occupation In-Demand list you can apply for this program.
- For Federal Skilled Worker Program you need a language score of CLB 7 or IELTS bands 6 in each reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- For Federal Skilled Trades Program you need a language score of CLB 5 or IELTS Reading 4, Writing 5, Listening 5, Speaking 5.
- These two are great options as you do not require any previous connection to the province of Saskatchewan and even if you do not have a job offer you still can apply for Saskatchewan PNP.
What are the benefits of applying for SINP?
- When your profile is in express entry pool and you get nominated for PNP you get extra 600 points for Saskatchewan PNP nomination and the chances of your application being selected from express entry pool are high.
So the bottom line is that if you have the desired skills this is a good option for Canada PR. To know more about the program and apply under expert guidance it is best to contact an experienced licensed immigration officer. West Highlander are seasoned experts with 15 years of experience in immigration and can provide you with best guidance and efficient results for Canada PR.