Australia is a popular preference for candidates who wish to migrate to another country. Australia has a lot of favorable factors such as a booming economy offering opportunities to grow and progress via numerous jobs. It offers quality of life, high standards of living and a multicultural society where you can surely get peace and harmony.
There are numerous Australia PR programs. One of them being the popular Independent Permanent Visa for Australia which you could apply if you meet the requirements set by the Australia government.
Here are some answers you might be looking for in terms of Independent Permanent Visa for Australia.
What is Australia 189 Skilled Independent Permanent Visa for Australia 2021?
- As the name mentions it is a skilled independent visa for Australia through which you could live and work permanently in Australia.
- This visa subclass is 189 and it offers you the choice to live at any place in Australia.
- You do not need a sponsor of any state or a relative to assist you in getting Australia PR.
- As long as your age is below 45 years and you can score 65 points to be eligible and meet the requirements of this visa you can consider it a lucrative option for Australia PR.
- One of the main requirements is that your occupation or skill should be on the relevant occupation list which is Medium and Lon term strategic skills list. If your job is not on this list then you would have to look for alternative Australia PR programs.
What is the point system for 189 Australia Permanent Visa 2021?
- As mentioned already Independent Permanent Visa for Australia is a point based sub class 189. So you would be required to score minimum of 65 points.
- However, in case you score higher points it is better. Your Australia Immigration consultant in Chandigarh can guide you towards your skill assessment.
- Age points ranging 15-30 are awarded.
- English Proficiency points- IELTS 6 or equivalent score in an acceptable test such as PTE are required. For this you can score points ranging 10-20 according to your level of English proficiency.
- Your work experience for minimum 3 years can fetch you 5-15 points whereas your work experience in Australia for minimum 1 year can fetch you 5-20 points.
- Your educational qualification can get you 10-20 points and specialist educational qualification can get you 10 points.
- Your Australia study and professional year spent in Australia can get you 5 points each.
- In case you are accredited in a community language you can score 5 points.
- For having studies in regional Australia you can score 5 points.
- For your partner skills such as age, skills and language can get you around 10 points.
What are the requirements for 189 Australia PR visa 2021?
- Your occupation needs to be in the skilled occupation list.
- You would be required to pass the skill assessment
- You need to receive invitation to apply (ITA).
- The minimum points to be score for eligibility is 65 points.
- Your age should be 18- 45.
- You should have competency in English language.
- You need to meet character and health requirement for Australia PR visa.
What is the first step towards a Skilled Independent Permanent Visa for Australia for 2021?
- You need to get your skills assessment towards your Independent Permanent Visa for Australia subclass 189.
- You need to nominate an occupation from CSOL list and have to send your complete application to an assessing authority for your particular skills assessment.
- Occupation list is medium and Long-term strategic skills list for skilled independent visa subclass 189.
- Some of the skills assessing authorities in Australia are VETASSES, Engineers Australia, CPAA, IML, TRA.
- Your skill assessing authorities have their individual charges for skill assessment which have to be paid directly to the specific authority.
What is the process to apply for Australia PR Visa 2021?
- Ensure your occupation is in the consolidated skilled occupation list.
- Calculate your points. Your Australia immigration consultant can assist you in point calculation.
- Your consultant can guide you in collecting all the documents.
- The next step would be to apply for skills assessment with relevant assessing authority.
- You need to submit an application for expression of interest via skill select online portal.
- Once you receive invitation to apply you have to upload your documents as per ITA in immi account.
- Post this you need to get health examination and police clearance and have to apply for visa within 60 days of receiving ITA.
What are the benefits of applying for an Australia visa in 2021?
- You can stay in Australia permanently.
- You can bring your spouse and dependent children to Australia.
- Australia’s public health care scheme is another benefit you can enroll in.
- Once you get Australia visa you can enjoy benefits of domestic education fee.
- After some time you can apply for Australian citizenship.
- You could sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residency to Australia.
- You could enjoy a multicultural society and a safe secure environment to live in.
How much time does it take for Skilled Independent Permanent Visa for Australia in 2021?
- Australia skill assessment can take around 2-3 months depending on your skill assessing authority.
- Your EOI in skill select is valid for 2 years and ITA is conducted every month.
- Once you submit your application the processing time ranges from 6 -12 months.
What is the cost of applying for this visa sub class?
- The visa fee for primary applicant is AUD 4045.
- In case additional dependent applicants apply then separate visa fees has to be paid.
Can I include my family members with me?
Yes, you can definitely include your family member in your skilled independent permanent visa for Australia.
Why West Highlander?
- We offer one on one FREE profile assessment and ensure that we understand your needs completely before providing solutions to cater your Australia immigration requirement.
- We have highest application success rate for the last 15 years and provide best services for your Australia immigration consultants in Chandigarh for Australia requirement.
- We are licensed registered migration agent of Australia (MARA) and PIER qualified counselor and one of the key spokespersons’ for your Australia immigration requirement for faster results for migration to Australia in less time frame. Other than this we are also AAERI member