Australia is one of the most promising countries in terms of migration. The country has witnessed thousands of applicants applying for Australia PR every year due to the benefit the country offers. Thousands of prospective jobs, world-class education facilities, Medicare scheme, global recognition and vast recreational and natural surroundings, safe and secure multicultural environment have been several reasons for people to apply for Australia PR.
The most common Australia PR program for professionals from India, managers, tradesmen, and graduates is General Skilled Migration. Under the GSM visa, one of the requirements to claim 65 minimum points for your PR application is the crucial step of skill assessment. You need to get your skill assessment done from a relevant professional agency in Australia before you lodge your visa application.
Going forward the best Australia PR consultancy in Chandigarh, West Highlander would discuss with you the tips and requirements you need to know for VETASSESS Skills Assessment.
VETASSESS Skills Assessment
Is a skill assessment body that assesses and ensures you meet the general skilled migration requirement and can avail points for your profile.
- The first step you need to lodge your application successfully is to check the skilled occupation list and understand your occupation requirement.
- Once you know your occupation you would have to fulfill the skill assessment process.
- Ensure the job description of the job matches the nominated occupation.
- In case your occupation falls under the General professional occupation or trade occupations your occupation skill assessment would be reviewed by VETASSES.
- For VETASSESS skills assessment you need a post secondary education but there is no requirement of IELTS test results for skill assessment.
- You need to have minimum one year of highly related work experienced assessment for General occupation.
- There are six groups for General Occupation in groups A, B, C, D, E, F as per skills level on ANZSCO.
Requirements for VETASSESS Assessment Evidence: Documents
Following are the requirements for VETASSESS assessment evidence:
- Identity documents including your current passport.
- You need to provide qualification certificates and academic transcript.
- Employment evidence and updated CV is required. Along with this you need to provide payment evidence and also provide previous employment contracts.
Tips for VETASSESS Skills Assessment
Here are some tips:
- Ensure you provide all the documents for assessment.
- For quicker skill assessment ensures you provide a statement of service from an employer stating your position and role as an employee in the job role.
- In case your educational qualification documents are not in English then you would need to provide translations by an accredited translator. Also you need to provide original documents of translation to validate.
- Mention any study leave or break from employment.
- Double-check your information and if you have met the requirements listed on the official VETASSESS portal.
VETASSESS Fees and Processing Time
- A fee of AUD 968.00 for standard assessment for which the processing time is around 10 to 12 weeks.
- In case you apply for priority processing then AUD 1628.00 for which the priority processing time is 10 business days.
Why West Highlander for Australia PR?
- We offer one on one FREE profile assessment and ensure that we understand your needs completely before providing solutions to cater your Australia immigration requirement.
- We have the highest application success rate for the last 15 years and provide the best services for your Australia immigration consultants in Chandigarh for Australia requirements.
- We are a licensed registered migration agent of Australia (MARA) and PIER qualified counselor and one of the key spokespersons’ for your Australia immigration requirement for faster results for migration to Australia in less time. Other than this we are also AAERI members.