Australia is famous among Indians for several reasons. Many people are choosing to apply for an Australia PR visa and work permit due to many beneficial opportunities available. Increasing economic development and industrial sets up has made Australia an ideal place to create your dream home. Many Indians in search of better prospects and a comfortable lifestyle are looking for programs for Australia PR visa and Work permit. Among Indians, Australia has become the place to be. Moving to any part of Australia can offer you the best support to make it your comfortable home. Another plus point for choosing Australia PR visa programs or Work permit opportunities is the friendly and accommodating Australian Immigration policies. However, a common query received by our Australia immigration consultant in Chandigarh is what is the difference between Australia PR Visa and Work Permit?
Going forward, we would be discussing with the assistance of our Australian immigration consultant in Chandigarh the difference between Australia PR visa and work permit.
What is Australia PR VISA?
An Australia PR visa helps you in applying for permanent residency to the country. After having an Australia PR you could apply for Australia citizenship after 3 years.
There are three different programs for Indians to apply for Australia PR:
- Subclass 189
Under subclass 189 for Australia PR you could live and work in Australia at any place to choose to live. As it is an independent visa you do not have any requirement of getting a sponsor of state or relative to get points for Australia PR. The requirement for applying for Australia PR is that one needs to be under 45 years of age and score 65 points to be eligible for this visa subclass 189. Once you have successfully received Australia PR on subclass 189 you could sponsor your eligible relatives for PR visas too.
- Subclass 190
Under subclass 190 you receive state nomination to apply for permanent resident visa. It is similar to Canada PR program of provincial nominee program. For applying for his visa you would have to be nominated by an Australian state or territory. Your work or job skill should be listed under relevant occupation list. Further the age requirement is that you need to be less than 45 years of age and you need to score 65 points which are awarded for your profile such as age, education, work experience and so on. Your Australia immigration consultant in Chandigarh can assist you in completing the program requirements. On this visa you may sponsor eligible relatives for permanent visas.
- Subclass 491
Subclass 491 for Australia PR is a provisional visa for skilled workers to live and work in regional Australia. For applying for this visa sub class one needs to be nominated by an Australia state or territory or can be sponsored by an eligible relative. The age requirement for applying for Australia 491 visa is 45 and you should be able to score 65 points for eligibility. As the duration of this visa is 5 years with path to permanent residency visa under subclass 191. Contact your Australia Immigration Consultant in Chandigarh, West Highlander 9915999677.
Eligibility Requirements for Australia PR 2021
Following are the eligibility requirements for Australia PR 2021 program and maximum points for each category:
|Age of the immigrant (25-33 years)||30 points|
|Work experience for a skilled worker (8-10 years – outside Australia)||15 points|
|Work experience for a skilled worker (8-10 years – in Australia)||20 points|
|Proficiency in English (eight bands)||20 points|
|State Sponsorship for immigration (190 visa)||5 points|
|Education for permanent residency (Doctorate Degree)||20 points|
|Niche skills in Australia||10 points|
|Skilled spouse or partner (for permanent residence)||10 points|
|Skilled spouse or partner with well-competency in English (for permanent residence)||5 points|
|Accreditation in community language (for permanent resident status and work visa)||5 point|
Document requirement for Australia PR 2021
Following are the documental requirements for Australia PR 2021:
- Documental requirement
- National ID Proof
- Educational Transcripts
- IELTS Score Card
- Travel History Documents
- Medical Certificate
- Police Certificate
- Skill Select Report
Application Process for Australia PR 2021
Following are the application process requirements for Australia PR 2021 program:
- Firstly, check and meet the eligibility requirements as per your subclass.
- You would also be required to check the skilled occupation list to check your work experience or job.
- Next step is to meet the minimum 65 points on the points grid. In case you find it difficult to calculate your points you can contact your Australia PR consultant in Chandigarh, West Highlander at 9915999677.
- Next you should get your skills assessment done by the particular skill assessing authority.
- Get the desired language test score –IELTS/PTE/TOEFL.
- Collect your documents and upload the expression of interest.
- Receive an ITA or invitation to apply for Australia PR.
- You would be required to submit your Australia PR within 60 days.
- Get your medical and police clearance certificates.
- Get your Australia PR visa!
What is a work permit?
For applicants who wish to stay in Australia for a limited period and work can apply for work permit. Australia has 482 work permits which can enable Indian employees to work in Australia as long they are sponsored by employer or the company.
Why West Highlander for your Australia PR?
- We offer one on one FREE profile assessment and ensure that we understand your needs completely before providing solutions to cater your Australia immigration requirement.
- We have highest application success rate for the last 15 years and provide best services for your Australia immigration consultants in Chandigarh for Australia requirement.
- We are licensed registered migration agent of Australia (MARA) and PIER qualified counselor and one of the key spokespersons’ for your Australia immigration requirement for faster results for migration to Australia in less time frame. Other than this we are also AAERI member.