The choice of International students has inclined to study in Australia majorly because of it being the third country to provide the top-notch quality education with lots of academic opportunities and the employability factors. This all has been possible just because of the welcoming approach that Australia has adopted to recruit international students. This is reflected explicitly in its recently introduced immigration policies and a great benefit of getting an open Post Work Visa Permit after studies. The main advantage to study in Australia is that it not only allows students to gain work experience but also legally earn money to finance their stay in Australia.
Students looking out to study in Australia may choose Edith Cowan University for pursuing their higher education from Australia.
One of the World’s best young universities tagged by Times Higher Education, Edith Cowan University established in 1991. ECU is situated in Western Australia, with more than 30,000 students studying at undergraduate and postgraduate level, approximately 6,000 of whom are international students originating from over 100 countries outside Australia. The university offers more than 300 courses across two metropolitan campuses, in Mount Lawley and Joondalup, and a regional campus in the South West, Bunbury, 200 km south of Perth.
The Edith Cowan University has eight schools
- Business and Law: Business and Law
- Arts and Humanities: Communication, Arts, Humanities, Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Criminology and Justice
- Education: Teacher education for Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary schools
- Engineering and Technology: Full range of Engineering specialisations
- Medical and Health Sciences: Exercise and Health Sciences, Medical Science, Biomedical Science, Speech Pathology and Paramedicine
- Nursing and Midwifery: Nursing and Midwifery
- Science: Biology and Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Biochemistry, Computing and Security Sciences
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts: Full range of performing arts and related specialities
To study in Australia at ECU, a student will be requiring 6.0 Overall Band Score in IELTS (Academic).
The programs offered by the University are:
Moreover, Edith Cowan University has been rated 5 stars which is highest for its teaching quality and graduate starting salary by Good Universities Guide.
To know more to study in Australia or more about Edith Cowan University, visit West Highlander in Chandigarh. We’re study abroad consultancy and provide transparent plus honest services. Our Director Ms Parwinder Kaur is licensed by Migration Agents Registration Authority-MARA (Australian Govt.) License no. 1280308; a member of Migration Institute of Australia, Membership No. 5824; Qualified Education Agent Training Course plus a Certified Migration Agent Australia; and we are a member of AAERI i.e., Association of Australian Education Representatives in India; We are Qualified Counselor for Australia (QEAC-Qualified Education Agent Counselor) Certified by PIER.