Last Updated on April 25, 2019 by West Highlander
Study is Australia is an invigorating opportunity that almost all Indian students aspire to grab. The much desired study abroad destination is renowned in the whole world for its research oriented teaching facilities and best infrastructural provisions. Home to the world’s best universities, Australia has a proactive and congenial environment that allows international students to experience a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Talking about Australia Visa requirements, the process starts with applying admission into the university or college by providing academic transcripts, language score card (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, etc.), identity proofs, interview requirements, letter of intent and so forth. These are the documents usually asked by the educational institutions while there can be more or less requirements as per individual institutional norms. After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the institution will examine all the documents and if student profile is found suitable, then institution will provide Confirmation Letter to the student that confirms student’s seat in the institution.
Confirmation of Enrolment is the official document that is issued by the educational institution in Australia after the student has been accepted by the institution, fee payment has been made and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) has been obtained by the student. For COE, you have to keep following points in your mind –
- You should have paid your tuition fee.
- Your personal details regarding Date of Birth, Passport, etc. should be correct as incorrect information can lead to cancellation of student visa.
- In case international student is single, he is required to obtain single OSHC.
- In case, international student is accompanied by family or spouse, then they are required to obtain combined family OSHC.
- The institution you have applied to should be registered on CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students).
- The course information should be correctly provided.
- If you have applied for a pathway program i.e. Diploma leading to degree; in that case you can have multiple Confirmation of Enrolment documents and you are supposed to show all the COEs in your student visa Australia application.
These are the points that have to be borne in mind while providing your COE document for Australia visa. Having learnt about the importance COE document holds; now international students can effectively plan to study in Australia and fulfil the process conveniently. If you require more information regarding study in Australia, you can seek guidance from the experts at West Highlander Consultancy.