Australia has been a popular study abroad destination among international students. Study in Australia has got many benefits for international students. Students who apply for Australia study visa enjoy number of benefits
Benefits of Study in Australia
- Studying and living in a developed country
- Part time work during study in Australia
- Dependent spouse visa policy under which students may apply for the spouse visa of their partner and dependent visa of their children
- Dependent visa can be applied along with the main applicant or afterwards as a subsequent entrant
- Work rights for dependent spouse
- Very attractive post study work visa policy which may lead to PR in Australia after study
Above are few of the benefits of applying for Australia student visa. Post study work visa for Australia also known as visa subclass 485 is one of the biggest attraction among international students. After completing their study in Australia successfully international students may qualify for a post study work visa of up to 6 years depending on the course and the location of the college or university n Australia.
Here we would be specifically writing about the post study work visa after completion of 3 Years Bachelors degree in Australia which is a very big attraction for students who are looking to study in Australia after 12th. There are range of course options the students may choose from. The first very important thing the students must keep in mind is that they must choose a relevant course which is a logical progression of their past academics and work experience they may have. This is very important as the success of the application largely depends on this.
If you are a 12th pass student looking to apply for Australia student visa then you may contact MARA agent in Chandigarh at West Highlander sector 34 A who can guide you about the complete process of Student visa to Australia.
Post study work visa of up to 4 years after completing 3 years Bachelors
As per the visa policy international students who successfully complete a Bachelors course in Australia can qualify for a post study work via subclass 485 after completion of the course. This Australia visa subclass 485 may further be extended by 2 years depending on the below factor
The location of the college or a university where you have studied and lived
So, international students who wish to avail extra 2 years of this post study work visa must choose the college or university accordingly. The best Australia study visa consultant can guide you about this and help you choose a relevant course and shortlist universities to apply for your admission. West Highlander based in sector 34 A and having office near passport office Chandigarh can help you with your Australia student visa application. They have years of experience in dealing with study visa and have got expertise to handle the cases
Let’s move further to how you can avail the second post study work visa of up to 2 years making the teal length of the visa up to 4 years.
In Australia if you have lived and studied your Bachelors degree in a Category 1 area then you may qualify for a post study work visa of 2 years.
Study and live in Category 2 area and get 3 years PSW
If you have lived and studied your Bachelors course in a Category 2 area then you may qualify for an additional post study work visa subclass 485 of up to 1 year. This means that you first apply for the first post study work visa of 2 years and once you have availed these 2 years you apply for a second post study work visa subclass 485 of 1 year as you have lived and studied in category 2 areas. This makes the total length of the PSW visa after competing 3 years bachelors in a category 2area of up to 3 years. So you study 3 years and get 3 years of Post study work visa which is a big benefit of study in Australia.
Study and live in category 3 area and get 4 years of post study work visa
If you have lied and done your Bachelors course in a category 3 area then you may qualify for an additional post study work visa of up to 2 years. First you complete your 3 years bachelors program and then apply for your first post study work visa of 2 years. Once you have availed this first post study work visa you may apply for a second post study work visa of up to 2 years. This makes the total duration of the visa subclass 485 of up to 4 years which is a big attraction among international students.
Process of Australia study visa 2022
Following is the step by step process to apply for Australia study visa 2022. West Highlander is the best Australia study visa consultant in Chandigarh and can help you with the following steps for your Study in Australia. Successful completion of below mentioned steps requirement range of documentation which and experienced and an expert study in Australia consultant can guide you about. If you have dependent spouse and children they can also apply for their visas along with your student visa application
- Choose a relevant course
- Shortlist colleges and universities to study in Australia
- Gather admission documents
- Send completely and accurately filled admission application to shortlisted universities and colleges
- Get conditional offer of a place if accepted by the university/ college
- Gather GTE – Genuine temporary entrant documents
- Send GTE package to the university / college in Australia where you have got conditional offer of a place
- Subject to clearing of GTE – Genuine temporary requirements by the university / college deposit your tuition fees.
- After depositing your tuition fee with the university/ college in Australia apply for COE- Confirmation of enrolment
- Gather your Australia student visa documentation
- Submit your Study visa application for Australia
- Get decision on your application
- Commence your study in Australia.