Expert counselors have compiled the information for the Exams for nurses to go abroad. There are various Exams for nurses to go abroad and they vary from country to country. International students who would like study abroad or start their nursing profession in abroad, can get in touch with the best immigration consultants in Chandigarh, West Highlander for additional queries like Which test is required for nurses to go abroad? How can I go abroad as a nurse? How to go abroad after BSc nursing? How to go abroad for nursing job? OET exam for nurses, and Canadian Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE). West Highlander has helped many study abroad aspirants for the past 17 years to get Australia study visa, Canada study visa and New Zealand study visa. You will get step by step guidance for the process to become a nurse in abroad.
There are numerous exams for applicants who are GNM or B.Sc nursing students where they can go abroad by giving various exams. Often a common question by healthcare students is which exams for nurses to go abroad for different countries are suitable. In this section we would break down on the various exams for nurses to go abroad to different destinations.
In this article
Exams for nurses to go abroad – Canada
Exams for nurses to go abroad – New Zealand
Exams for nurses to go abroad – Australia
Exams for nurses to go abroad – UK
In case an applicant wishes to go to study in Canada in nursing programs. There are various colleges and universities in Canada that offer good nursing programs. Whether Indian students wish to study in Canada after 12th or after getting a bachelor’s degree in India, there are good options for nursing programs. However, it is important to meet the requirements to study in Canada before international students can become eligible to get admission in nursing programs.
One of the main requirements to study in Canada for international students is to give an English language proficiency test. The most popular and accepted English language test is the IELTS exam. The score requirement for IELTS exam would vary as per the program Indian students want to study in Canada as well as the college or university in Canada they have chosen. To get detailed information about the requirements to become a nurse in abroad, international students can get in touch with the best immigration consultants in Chandigarh, West Highlander.
There are several universities and colleges in Canada for nurses in case they wish to upgrade their skills:
- McMaster University, Calgary, Canada
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada
- University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada
- Western University, London, Canada
- University of Northern British Columbia, Prince George, Canada
- Fanshawe College, London, Canada
- Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo, Canada
- Queen’s University, Kingston, Canada
- Algonquin College, Ottawa, Canada
- Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Canada
- Conestoga College, Kitchener, Canada
- Brock University, St. Catharines, Canada
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Surrey, Canada
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Saskatoon, Canada
- University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, Canada
- University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, Canada
- Cape Breton University, Sydney, Canada
- Trent University, Peterborough, Canada
- Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology, Hamilton, Canada
- Nipissing University , North Bay, Canada
- Confederation College, Thunder Bay, Canada
- Nipissing University , North Bay, Canada
- Mount Royal University, Calgary, Canada
- MacEwan University, Edmonton, Canada
- Northern Lights College, Dawson Creek, Canada
- Trinity Western University, Langley, Canada
In order to practice as a legal nurse in Canada one need to give a licensing test.
- After a 2 year diploma program in nursing you can give Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination (CPNRE) which is Computer Based Examination. This opens opportunity for you to work as a RPN in various provinces.
- For applicants who have completed a bachelors degree in nursing have to give National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN) which is Computer Based Examination. This exam eligible’s you to work as an RN and provides competencies for entry level registered nurse practice.
- After completing a Master’s degree in nursing you can give Nurse Practitioner Examinations.
New Zealand is another promising country that has wide demand of nurses.
To be a Nurse one must have an altruistic approach towards others. A sense of compassion should drive you to study Nursing and later to justify yourself as a professional of the noblest profession of the World. For practicing nursing in a NZ one needs to first understand that there are three levels of nursing in the country.
- Enrolled Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
Enrolled nurses need to have 18 months of diploma of enrolled nursing (Level 5 for New Zealand Qualification Authority Framework). Along with this you need to pass the assessment test by approved provider of Nursing Council’s Competencies along with enrolled nurses’ examination. Registered nurses required a bachelor’s degree in nursing level 7 or Graduate Nursing qualification at Level 7 or Post-Graduate Qualification of Level-8 approved by the Nursing Council of New Zealand. Further, you need to have an assessment by Nursing Council Competencies for Registered Nurses by an approved provider and pass in an Examination for Registered Nurses set by the Nursing Council of New Zealand. For Nurse practitioners one requires advanced education, clinical training and the demonstrated competence and legal authority. Applicants planning to go to New Zealand can give OET exam for language proficiency which is widely used.
Now for practicing nursing in Australia one can demonstrate their English proficiency by giving an
International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Occupational English Test (OET) for Nurses, Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT. Along with this you need to meet Australian nursing and midwifery education standards.
As an international student you are required to be complete the Overseas Nursing Programme (ONP) as part of your studies. The ONP allows international students to become a registered nurse in the UK, where you can work in NHS or private sectors. For applicants planning to move abroad particularly to UK an IELTS requirement of 7 overall is required with no less than 6 in any of the modules.
A student needs to ensure that they provide complete and accurate documentations for the success of their immigration dream. Your study visa consultant in Chandigarh West Highlander is your best advisor and can ensure efficient results are achieved in time. West Highlander has been providing highest application success stories in the region and for free profile assistance for nursing programs abroad contact us at 9915999677.
West Highlander Immigration- Your trusted and best immigration consultant in Chandigarh
West Highlander is the best immigration consultant in Chandigarh, over the past 17 years we have helped a lot of applicants to get the Australia study visa, New Zealand study visa and Canada study visa as well as other countries. The Director at West Highlander, Ms.Parwinder Kaur is a registered MARA agent and LIA licensed immigration adviser and she is qualified to assist study abroad aspirants. Contact us for help with questions: Exams for nurses to go abroad, which test is required for nurses to go abroad? How can I go abroad as a nurse? How to go abroad after BSc nursing? How to go abroad for nursing job? OET exam for nurses, and Canadian Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE).
Applicants can contact the best immigration consultant in Chandigarh, West Highlander, to know about
- Exams for nurses to go abroad
- Which test is required for nurses to go abroad?
- How can I go abroad as a nurse?
- How to go abroad after BSc nursing?
- How to go abroad for nursing job?
- OET exam for nurses
- Canadian Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE)