Quebec is one of the provinces in Canada where you could imagine living a French life minus being in French. Cosmopolitan experience, quality of life and international exposure make study in Quebec one of the preferred choices of students. To add on it international exposure, diverse student communities, picturesque landscapes, easier Quebec student visa requirements makes study in Canada a dream come true for international students. Going forward, we would be discussing complete details on Quebec student visa IELTS requirements and additional requirements for 2021.
Quebec student visa requirement 2021
For studying in Quebec an international student is required to follow:
- Have a good academic score and transcript. If opting for diploma and bachelor programs it is best advised to have scores and transcripts for 10th and 12th with 70% and above marks.
- Another requirement students need to fulfill in order to receive a letter of acceptance from your DLI (designated learning institute) is to fulfill student visa IELTS requirement 2021.
- Financial sufficiency for which consult your best immigration consultant in Chandigarh, West Highlander.
- Additionally, students would be required to have funds to cover their living expenditure while studying in Quebec and additional funds are required for an accompanying family member.
Once you have successfully received an acceptance letter from the DLI (your Quebec university or college) the next step is apply and receive Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) or certificate of acceptance which is issued by Quebec government.
Quebec student visa IELTS requirement 2021
The Quebec student visa IELTS requirement for both diploma and bachelor programs in Canada is IELTS overall 6 with 6 in each module of reading, writing, listening and speaking. In case you have 5.5 in one module then consult your Canada study consultant in Chandigarh, West Highlander for assistance on Non SDS category visa application.
Best Universities and Colleges in Quebec
- McGill University
- Concordia University
- Bishop’s University
- University of Sherbrooke
- College National of Science and Technology
- Canada College
- CDE College
- CEGEP GIM
- CEGEP Heritage College
- CEGEP Marie-Victorin
- La Salle College
- Vanier College
Popular programs for Diploma and Bachelors in Quebec
- Undergraduate Diploma in Business – General
- Diploma – Database Developer Analyst Practicum
- Diploma in Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs – Food, Pharma and Cosmetics
- Acting for film, TV and the Theater Diploma
- Advanced Diploma in Animation
- Diploma in Business Administration CO-OP
- Diploma in Business Administration Practicum
- Diploma in Cyber security Analyst Practicum
- Diploma in Digital Marketing CO-OP
- Diploma in Digital Marketing Practicum
- Diploma – Software Developer in Test Practicum
- Diploma – UIUX Developer Analyst Practicum
- Food Technology, Safety and Quality Diploma
- Designing for Fashion Diploma Online
- Film production Diploma
- Bachelor in Business and Management disciplines
- Bachelor in Engineering disciplines
- Bachelor in Healthcare and Nursing disciplines
- Bachelors in Finance disciplines
- Bachelors in Agriculture science and forestry disciplines
- Bachelors in Computer science and IT disciplines
Cost of study in Quebec
On an average an international student studying in Quebec would require 5-8 lakh per annum to cover the study cost. In addition students must consider the living and accommodation cost. Students can opt for several bursaries and scholarships. Additionally, students are allowed to work 20 hours per week during their academic session.
Quebec Student visa 2021
The Quebec student visa procedure is little different from the rest of Canadian provinces. For obtaining a Quebec Student visa 2021 successfully:
- Student must have received a successful admission in a DLI or designated learning institute.
- After obtain the admission next step would be to apply and receive a Quebec Acceptance Certificate or CAQ.
- Ensure you provide proof of your financial capacity.
- One must have clear intention of returning to native country and same must be mentioned in the SOP.