Should I study in UK at a College or University?

United Kingdom has become again a hot top among the International Students who aspire to have international education. The International students who want to study in UK are generally confused that – They should study in a College or in a University?

West Highlander is here to clear the confusion of the International Students with this minute confusion.

An International Student aspiring to study in UK should definitely choose to study in a University instead of a college. Why?


  • Stature: The stature of a University is usually more than that of a college.
  • Courses: College offers different Diplomas and Bachelor Degrees.

(The chances of the visa for a Bachelor Degree is higher as compared to that of for a Diploma)

  • Cost of Courses: The Bachelor Degree of College is of same cost that offered in a University.

In recapitulating, a student planning to study in UK should study in a University instead of in a College.

The Universities that you can look-out to study in UK are:

  • London South Bank University
  • University of Bedfordshire
  • University of West London
  • University of Law
  • University of Sunderland
  • Birmingham City University
  • Coventry University
  • Teesside University
  • University of South Wales

To study in UK at one of its university, apply through West Highlander.