Steps for Ontario Express Entry- Human Capital Priorities
For Federal Skilled worker program
Ontario Provincial Nominee Programs or OINP is a desired program for applicants under federal skilled worker programs who have foreign education and experience. If you have decided to apply to Ontario for Canada PR then Ontario Express Entry Human Capital Priorities is the program for you. The entire process for OINP is online for Canada PR.
Here is the step by step procedure for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program or OINP:
Step 1 Check Eligibility Criteria for Ontario PNP
- You should check the eligibility criteria for Ontario immigration nominee program Canada before you apply such as age, education, language proficiency, work experience, adaptability, spouse information (if any and planning to migrate).
- If your eligibility criteria is as per the requirement you should check for your occupation under the National Occupation Classification list. Your skill level can be O, A, or B.
- For educational qualification apply for Educational Assessment Criteria (ECA) which would take 35-40 business days.
- Get your language test scores (IELTS/CLB) as per Ontario PNP requirement.
The score requirement is CLB 7 which is IELTS reading 6 bands, writing 6 bands, listening 6 bands and speaking 6 bands.
Step 2 Calculations of Points
- Under criteria such as age, education, language proficiency, work experience, adaptability, spouse information (if any and planning to migrate) you can calculate your points.
- In the Federal Skilled worker program under express entry stream you need to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100. These points would be awarded to you for your age, education, work experience, adaptability and language test scores.
Step 3 Create your Express entry profile
- Create an express entry profile online and apply for Ontario PNP.
- The Ontario government will examine your application on their point system.
Step 4 Receive notification of Interest
- A notification of interest would be provided to you by Ontario in case of selection.
Step 5 Apply for nomination
- Apply for OINP nomination and receive Ontario PNP nomination.
- In express entry applicant should update the express entry profile showing that you have received OINP nomination.
Step 6 Confirmation by IRCC
- You will receive confirmation by IRCC for nomination to the province of Ontario.
- Once you receive Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada PR by IRCC you can upload documents and receive the permanent residency.
To ensure that all the steps are followed correctly without any loop hole it is best to consult a licensed immigration officer for Ontario PNP. West Highlander established in the year 2005 is competent Canada immigration consultants that can ensure that your dreams of Canada PR are achieved without any hassle. With successful results over the last 15 years and continuing we thrive to assess your profile carefully and in detail to ensure that you achieve your dream in no time.