What is CAS needed to study in the UK?

Planning to study in the UK, then you should know – What is CAS needed to study in the UK?

CAS – Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies

This is one of the very important documents which you require while filing your application to get Tier-4 Student Visa to study in the UK.

This is an electronic document which you receive through E-mail which is issued to you by your University or College that you’ve chosen to study in the UK. The CAS statement gives all the information about your course and sponsor and some information about money that you need to complete your Tier 4 visa application form.

(Make sure your study-program is eligible and the Education Provider should have a Tier-4 Sponsorship License.)

Validity: 6 months from the date of issue.

Information on CAS:

  • Unique Reference Number (14 Digit) for the CAS
  • Sponsor License Number (SLN) of the University/College which has accepted you to study in UK in its College/University.
  • Course Details (Commencement and End Date)
  • Course Name
  • Tuition Fees (1st year or for entire course) or any fees which you’ve paid already.
  • Accommodation Fees (if you’ve applied for and paid).
  • English Language Proficiency: IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Score – scored by you to study in the UK.

It is recommended that you should study in that particular University or College of which you’ve used CAS to get Tier-4 Student visa to study in the UK. CAS from other universities or colleges is totally obsolete.

How to get CAS to study in the UK?

You’ll receive course 4 months prior to the commencement of your chosen program. To have CAS, you need to:

  • Decide an eligible course to study in the UK at an Education Provider having Tier-4 Sponsorship License.
  • Get an Unconditional Offer Letter after submitting the documents.
  • Pay necessary Deposits.
  • Verify the CAS

Finally, have CAS Number.

(In case of Visa Refusal, you need to apply for new CAS Letter to have new CAS Number to study in the UK for re-application of your Visa).

To know in detail, come to West Highlander.

West Highlander is the study-abroad consultancy having more than 14 years of experience in study-abroad counselling. To apply your visa to study in the UK, come to West Highlander to get expert guidance of Mr Gurvinder Singh, the British Council Education UK Certified Agent. We assure you honesty and transparency. West Highlander is renowned in the region for high visa-approval success rate.

For any query, feel free to call us right NOW!