Germany is one of the student-friendly countries for years and now has been attracting millions of skilled talents for the prospect of getting gainful employment and settling in the country. The country, Germany has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the European zone and has become one of the most lucrative options for professionals from technology, medical and other technical backgrounds to achieve Germany’s job seeker visa success rate 2021.
Germany Job seeker Visa
- The Germany Job seeker Visa is a program by the German Federal Government to support qualified, skilled immigrants, to enter into the country, find a job of their choice, and settle to work for the long-term.
- By attaining this visa, a skilled worker gets admission to the German job market. He can enter the country, travel anywhere, and look for a job at a local level.
Eligibility Criteria of Germany Job Seeker Visa Success rate 2021
You are required to meet precise eligibility parameters to apply for a German job seeker visa. These include:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree or higher from a recognized university.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in an occupation that has high demand in Germany’s labor market is appreciated.
- Sufficient funds to establish that you can stay in Germany without any financial reliance on government or any other body.
- Medical Coverage plan (that takes care of your health-related fixed cost until you receive a German Work Permit)
Documents Required to Support Eligibility: Germany Job Seeker Visa Success rate 2021
The document checklist includes:
- Completed filled German job Seeker Visa application form
- Valid Passport
- A copy of passport data page
- 3 passport photo
- Cover letter
- Update CV
- Academic Qualification documents
- Proof of accommodation.
- Proof of Health Insurance for the stay duration
- Proof of financial resources
- Bank Statement
- Sponsorship letter from the sponsor
- Blocked bank account
Steps to Apply for the German Job Seeker Visa for success in 2021
The process of a German Job Seeker visa is simple and involves only a 5-stage journey:
- Step 1:Complete the job seeker application form carefully. Your Germany job seeker visa consultant in Chandigarh can guide you with requirements for this stage.
- Step 2:Book an appointment with the German high commission in your home country as you may get a date of 3 months later.
- Step 3:Collect all the documents required according to the document checklist. Ensure your documents are either in English or German language for ease of application process.
- Step 4:Reach the embassy office on the day of the appointment on time. Ensure you have all the documents with you as guided by Germany job seeker visa consultant in Chandigarh.
- Step 5:Pay the fees required for a German seeker visa and you will receive a receipt for the application process.
Total Cost of Germany Job seeker visa
Here are the operating expenses you will have to bear during the visa process:
- Visa Fees:INR 6200 approx. or € 75
- Other documentation fee: Germany job seeker consultant can guide you regarding the rest of the fee.
Processing time: For German Job Seeker Visa Success Rate 2021
- According to the general rule of the consulate, the processing time of Germany Job Seeker Visa takes nearly 4 to 6 weeks.
- However, this processing time majorly depends upon how fast you are in submitting all the documents that are necessary for the process.
How can West Highlander help you?
West Highlander is the best immigration and visa consultant in India. We are the best immigration agents because,
- We are an authorized Immigration agent.
- We offer personal assistance and a solitary point of contact between the company and you, throughout the process
- We have an experienced team with an established track of success for last 15 years and continuing.
- Right from assessment to Visa application and documentation, followed by post-landing services we can guide you for all.