New Zealand is considered one of the best destinations in the world to seek high quality education. The qualifications and certifications of the New Zealand colleges and universities are recognized all over the world. If you want to study in New Zealand, then there are several requirements that you need to fulfill. These requirements may range from providing financial information to meeting health requirements. Before you apply for study in New Zealand, you must meet these visa requirements.
Below mentioned are several visa requirements that you need to fulfill in order to study in New Zealand.
- You must be enrolled into a full- time educational course at a registered and approved institution providing tuition to international students.
- You are supposed to provide proof that you will leave New Zealand after your studies are completed
- You should not have a criminal record
- You should not pose risk to the national security
- You must not enter New Zealand illegally
- You should not be suffering from serious long term illness or incapacity
- You should have a passport which is valid for at least 3 months
- Notarized family income documents
- Bank attested financial papers
- Work experience (if any)
- IELTS/PTE Score cards
- Visa fee
You may not be given a student visa if:-
- You have been convicted of a crime that led to jail for 5 years or more.
- You were imprisoned in the last 10 years for a year or more.
- You have been deported from a country
- You have been involved into a terroristic activity
- If you are currently staying in New Zealand illegally
- You are suffering from several health issues
If you do not fulfill any of these conditions, you will lose the right to have student visa and will be deported back to your country.
As per the New Zealand requirements, students are required to have a valid and acceptable insurance as a visa condition. Students do not need to provide documentary evidence of this in their study visa application but it should be declared in their visa application.
Applicants must provide their immigration history such as visas issued, refusals or any other information. Incomplete information can have serious impacts on your visa application.
How West Highlander Can Help You Fulfill Your Visa Requirements?
West Highlander is a group of best immigration consultants in Chandigarh offering expert services to the clients aiming to study and settle abroad. We are a reputed source in Chandigarh where you can seek high quality services related to study abroad. West Highlander possess more than 16 years of experience in the immigration industry and know the thins and thick of it. The director of West Highlander- Ms. Parwinder Kaur is IAA licensed. She guides the clients about the latest rules and regulations of the New Zealand immigration industry.
If you are planning to study in New Zealand and want your visa to be granted in the first attempt, then consult the experts of West Highlander. We would be glad to fulfill your visa requirements and make your visa process smooth and simple.